What Kinds of Properties does HousesWanted.org Buy?
- We buy houses on Long Island, NY.
- We buy houses in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens and Brooklyn (Kings County) in the State of New York
- Single and Multiple Unit Houses
- Undeveloped Lots
- Commercial Buildings
- Mixed Use Property
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Summer Homes
- Foreclosure Homes
- Raw Land of any size
- Apartment Buildings: 4 units and up
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I fill out the online form, am I obligated to anything?
There is no obligation at all, unless we eventually enter into a real estate contract, as with any other normal real estate transaction.
2. Do you only buy houses for cash?
We buy any deedable property with unrestricted sale and transfer. We buy Single Family Houses, Raw Land, Condominiums, Townhouses, Duplexes, Triplexes, Apartment buildings, Mixed-Use properties, Office Buildings, and/or any structure that has a deeded lot with it.
3. How Does Your ‘Sell house quickly’ Home Buying Process Work?
It’s simple. Fill out the form on this page to get started or call now. If you fill out the information form, your message instantly gets to our e-mail box. We will contact you to discuss the property. We will then make an appointment to view the property and make you an offer. At that point, you can either accept or reject the offer. The worst that can happen is that you take a few minutes of your time exploring the opportunity. If you accept our offer, your attorney will draw the contracts according to what we have agreed. We typically put down 10% on contract, order a title search, and close on the day we agreed to in the contract.
4. Are you buying my property yourself, or are you just another real estate sales outfit looking to put together a fast deal?
We are principal cash buyers, so you pay NO brokers fees! We are not looking to list or sell your home. We BUY houses!
5. What are your business standards as a cash buyer?
We are honest. We don’t draw our own contracts of sale, YOUR attorney does. In fact, you must have an attorney to represent your best interests or we won’t buy from you. If you can’t afford to hire an attorney, we may assist you with this.
6. How will I know if I can sell my house and what your cash offer will offer?
You will receive a written, no obligation purchase offer within 24 hours that you can “take to the bank”. We buy houses Cash, – No mortgage needed. We know first hand of many horror stories where a property was in contract for months only to have either the buyer or the bank walk away, because of some contingency or problem. With us, you have an immediate sale.
7. Can I sell house as-is? I need to sell house fast!
No Engineer or Termite reports needed. Other Buyers may use this as a bargaining tool or may get scared off entirely, regardless of your agreed price. We are experienced buyers, who have our own dedicated work crew. We normally do one walk through inspection which takes about 10 – 15 minutes, and that’s it. Normally, we agree upfront to buy entirely AS-IS.
8. Can I sell house quickly or do I need to start making repairs first?
If you will deduct the cost of repairs from the sales price, we have our own crew that does the repairs so you can save time, effort and money. In most cases, you may even leave any unwanted furniture, household items and / or junk in the house, basement, garage, yard, etc. This can save you thousands in costs for dumpsters, labor, etc., as most other buyers will want the house “broom clean”.