You may have heard of cash house buyers who buy houses as-is and for cash, but they may not fully understand the industry. Just like real estate agents there are well established professionals and there are inexperienced newcomers. There are people who are honest and those who are not so honest. So how does one go about choosing a company to work with?
You can start by asking yourself these important questions:
- How long have they been in the cash house buying business?
- How long have they been serving Long Island?
- Do they have a long list of testimonials from satisfied customers?
- Are they professionals in their field or just moonlighting as cash house buyers?
- Do they have twenty-five plus years of experience buying houses for cash?
- Are they personable and trustworthy?
- Is your gut feeling that these are honest people who can be trusted to buy your house or do you have a feeling something is just not right?
Houses Wanted welcomes this kind of scrutiny from prospective clients. Houses Wanted has a long and stellar reputation of excellence that speaks volumes about who they are and what they do. As a smart consumer go ahead and research different house buyers and then do what other Long Island residents have been doing for nearly three decades, call Peter Lopipero at Houses Wanted. Houses Wanted, because when the research is complete, it's the obvious choice.
Call Today For A:
No-Obligation 24-Hour Cash Offer On Your Long Island Home:
"A successful house sale starts with a successful home cash buyer, and HousesWanted is that company."
More than ever companies are popping up in New York and Long Island making promises to buy houses for cash! Sure enough, six months or a year later and you'll discover many of these business no longer exist.